Thursday, March 22, 2018

Back on the old ACW trail again...

 Just thinking out aloud about some Artillery bases. Looking through my MDF collection I found I had a load of 120mm x 60mm bases I had bought for a rule set that never happened. I was thinking these could do for the section base. They already fit the four horse limber team, but I thought they might be a little long for the gun section. I noticed the Perrys include 100mm x 50mm bases for their guns in their plastics kits so I'm not too far off. The extra mm could help with the larger redoubt figures...anyway food for thought.
It would be nice to use all six figures that come with most Artillery sets and a long base could be the way. The pics above are just to help me place the team around the gun and the spacing with the figures. My limbers will be on the 120mm x 60mm horse team base. 240mm could make for a long Artillery base when on the move...I'll have to see when I get home.

2 comments:

thanida said...

great content..!!amazing to know
คาสิโน

supersonic100g9 said...

หน้าข้อมูลเช่ารถยนต์ของพวกเรา มีทุกๆอย่างที่คุณจึงควรทราบเกี่ยวกับบริษัทยานยนต์เช่าที่ให้บริการในดอนเมือง กรุงเทวดา และคู่มือพาเที่ยวที่จะช่วยวางแผนเดินทางในอนาคตได้โดยไม่ต้องกังวลข้างหลังเลย ถ้าเกิดอยากเซอร์วิสอพาร์ทเม้นท์ที่อยู่ใกล้กับดอนเมือง กรุงเทวดา Banana-rent-a-car ก็ช่วยค้นหาโปรดีๆแล้วก็เทียบให้ได้ ไม่ว่าจะคืนรถเช่าที่ดอนเมือง กรุงเทวดาก่อน หรือหยุดรถยนต์ที่ข้างนอกโฮเต็ล ก็ได้ทั้งหมด

อย่าลืมนำใบขับขี่ทั้งคู่ส่วนมาด้วย (บัตรที่มีภาพถ่ายรวมทั้งเอกสารที่จะต้องใช้คู่กัน) เพราะว่าบริษัทเช่ารถยนต์โดยมากที่ดอนเมือง กรุงเทวดาจะขอดูก่อนจะให้ท่านนำรถยนต์ออกไป
บริษัทรถเช่า
รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ
รถเช่าระหว่างซ่อม
รถเช่าไม่ใช้บัตรเครดิต
เช่ารถเก๋ง
รถรับส่งสนามบิน